Tuesday 12 October 2010

Magazine Evaluation

The assignment was to design a college magazine.

One of the things that I thought was good about my college magazine was that I chose a good colour scheme. I think that the purple, pink and orange work well together. Also I think I chose a good font, one that fitted the style that I wanted for the magazine.

Although, some of the things that I thought I needed to improve on were, that I needed a bigger masthead to attract attention and to make all of the text more prominent. And that I didn’t play around with the text layout. Also the “House Style” wasn’t very clear, but I think if I had had more time, I could of improved all of these things.

Overall, I think I did very well for my first time in using photoshop and the fact that I ran out of time. I am happy with how my finished version of my college magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment